Assistant under the supervision of Victor Rivas-Umana and Nathan Leal. Performs varied general clerical duties and other assorted jobs as required, consistent with the job description.
Directly responsible to the designated administrators.
● Manage the daily, weekly, and monthly agendas
● Establish and set coaching schedules
● Make travel arrangements
● Communicate with students, parents, and administration
● Answer telephones and greet the public courteously
● Maintain inventory records of items received, delivered, and available
● Additional expectations will be added as job matures
● Type at a speed of thirty-five (35) words per minute; pass qualifying tests
● Operate a variety of office equipment including a computer and assigned software
● Learn principles of training and providing direction and guidance to others
● Compose correspondence and written materials independently
● Establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships
● Maintain records, logs, and files
● Meet schedules and timelines
● Work independently with minimal direction
● Apply basic budget practices
● Effectively communicate inter-personally
$25-30 per hour, ~25 hours per week (2:00-7:00 PM, Monday-Friday)
High school diploma or equivalent required and must be available. References are highly preferred and strongly advised.